Wednesday 12 November 2014

Music, Love and The Truth

Music and Love can make you feel the same. When your in love the type of music you listen to for e.g. Acoustic Music (Ed Sheeran or John Mayer) actually describes the way you feel, it makes you miss him/her more. Music actually effects our thinking. If you are depressed or happy or high there are different types of Music for the different types of feelings.
                      Ed Sheeran and John Mayer are my idols. I love them not only for their music but i also love the dept in their words, the meaning in their heart or these words express how they feel, the lyrics can actually make you realize if your in love or not. Music is different and each and every person on planet earth needs music. Music is something that hits your head and mind and soul and you wont even know. Some musicians create such type of music that inspires people. John Mayer was my inspiration, he was the one who inspired me to learn the guitar. "Your Body Is A Wonderland - John Mayer" is that one song that gave me the urge to lean only that song on the guitar. But then I thought to myself, "if could get to learn this song on the guitar, then why not others?" Hence, I learnt the Guitar on my own at home and today i create my own sounds/tunes/melody. Today I can actually play the guitar very well, on my own, without anyone's help. I tried, I worked hard on getting all of this right. Today the music I listen to is the Music I want to learn so that I can actually move forward and get into the dept of it on my own. My parents regret not knowing to play a musical instrument and they are overjoyed to see me do it. This is something that keeps them happy so i'm happy too.
                      Love and Trust don't mean the same but they are the same. To love a person you need to trust first, How can you love someone without trusting them with all your heart? Its Impossible. Love is a two person thing. A gang of two people, its like them against the world. This all happens when they are truthful to each other, where they trust each other with all their heart more than any other person on this planet. Hearing the truth might hurt, but its worth it because you know it. If you don't know the truth then there is no Love. Music is Love and Love is Trust. Well JBL teaches me to HEAR THE TRUTH that's the best thing any person would ever LOVE to hear through MUSIC

"If you really Love THE TRUTH then you need to HEAR it" -Mars 

                      

1 Comments:

At 12 November 2014 at 10:25 , Blogger Unknown said...

Well written :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home